Ankit, a Heroism perosnality
In next row of MAMDF is someone whom you would glad to meet because this guy has come with Divine-project and an ancient story is related to him…

To Read full story click here

Ankit(65% call him ‘abhinav’), a star of my friend galaxy. some remarkable memories are 
related to him. This guy was my first cricket-partner with whom I went to opening. 
Always tried to take me in his 
Ankit (Abhinav)-AVTAAR-HINDI Version
 team, always!
We were fixed in one Team.
This lad had a habit to 
take players below his 
age (in cricket). That’s why we always got a low-Team, I don’t know how but we won many times, it was really unacceptable.
He’s good in cricket; In fact he was picked up into TPCC (Triveni Puram Cricket Club). Some critics say that he had given bribe for TPCC (I m not saying this, just trying to enable ‘show hidden files’ settings)

A Mirror-Boy, - > ALWAYS sees his Face (confirming that something is not wrong on)

But destiny had decided else. He got selected in Government Polytechnique college and been retired before wearing the under19teen ‘Cap’.

Now, he is focusing on his career, He will surely secure a bright future. Oh! It was also the statement of Astrologer. Ok, let me clear this Astrologer- Once an Astrologer came on his door & predicted that he would be a great Engineer & will succeed.

Abe अब उनके भरोसे पढाई -likhai mat छोड़ diyo..

Pray God that the Astrologer wouldn’t be ‘Dhongi’. Par agar hua to ye bhawnao se khilwad hoga… ;)

This guy has some extra intelligence & potential and cleverness too, that helps him to do work with perfection (aamir khan se bhi jyada perfectionist hai ye, सच्ची-मुच्ची)
He has some dreams that couldn’t exist; Hope would be complete in Future…

He may be moody sometimes & sometimes emotional but in true way he’s very loving, caringsoft-hearted and the most  pretty Handsome (preity zinta ki tarah)…really yar, kyoki मजाक मै करता नहीं

Promise me, You would always remember me & there would be always a room for me in your heart… (Dosti me aisa kaha jata hai...aur ha room ka  किराया मत लेना)

In concluding lines, I wish, you would braver than believes, stronger than you seem & smarter than you like (esko पढने ke bad 6(six)Pack banana me aasani hogi). And your image become bigger than shadow.
Raise High!