My DEAREST N Nearest
There are may person in the world (beside family members), 
But only few(according to the world) whom U do like most (not as beloved, u know what i wanna say), 
who pay their time for U
who do the things that u like most, 
who try to make u happy, 


There have lots of who(for friends) but Here are only few
                       are called DEAREST N NEAREST in 
                                my word 
And in other word they k/a Friend(Dost)


I m trying to mention my Dearest Nearest here..
hope, all will be okay and if u find any mistake here, i am always sorry for all..

Just one thing more guys, Please forgive me for any grammatical mistake. I hope you all will bear with me. I love people and so if anyone of you is reading this anytime, I LOVE YOU. May be we will never meet, may be YOU don't like me and you think I have written all crap and i should not be writing anymore, just want to say one thing, "Hey Buddy..!! I LOVE YOU" Help me find myself. Love Me, Hate me, Plz Dont IGNORE me, otherwise you will regret it someday...;) and feel free to criticize if you want.. but please do advice if u feel i need it badly..!! Thanks for reading...
                                                                                                        
                                                                                                      R K Singh