1st Meet with Sammy at Rope-Way-Exhibition

OUR 1st MEET (at Rope-way-exhibition)

I had reached much earlier than others. It was the event of Rope-Way-Exhibition. There were also some faces which were familiar to me. But a tall boy was turning my consideration that was surrounded with some lass…looking different from others but I thought, I know him very well, I don’t no why I thought…
suddenly someone called him, Minku, come here”. 
And I listen, “Neeru, come here”. 
So as you know, God has provided human a Judging-sense, I guessed, his name must be ‘Neeru’. It’s was the 1st time when I saw him…And now he is my closest one.

Sammy (14th, Nov)
After our first meet, secondly we met in school where he was afraid of me (as he told later).
I had tried to talk him and as this guy 
has a very good nature, we become 
friends easily…      
                    
Later, we started to go station (a Play-ground) in order to play cricket. We had also a huge craze 
for cricket, still have.


Someone says, तुम एक सामाजिक person हो  (he knows who said this).
 Now, I also accepted this J

We both have done a lot of things together (Don’t go wrong)We had biking, walking, eatingstuding, a lot of stuffs… something are not to say… (Will say again don’t judge wrong)
As says, “true friendship is ageless & timeless”, our friendship never grows old…

You are so sweet...I'm getting a toothache just looking at you... :)
Small wits, great boasts but if he used his full ability and power of persuasion as got, it’s not so far when he will be in top successful person of the world and his name will be written in gold (as same he thinks for me).

I m so lucky & grateful to got you dear. May you rise higher and higher & all happiness will deliver to you